(Chief Keef and Gucci Mane on the “Darker” video set)
By Rob Markman
Chief Keef is no stranger to criticism. Whether it’s for his brash and violent lyrics or ongoing legal woes, you have to figure the 17-year old Chicago rap star has heard it all. Still, that doesn’t mean that Sosa was just going to let a Katy Perry jab zip passed without addressing it.
Days after Perry expressed her distaste for Keef’s “Hate Bein’ Sober” single, the Finally Rich rapper had a few choice words for the pop star. “Dat b–ch Katy Perry Can Suck Skin Off Of my D–k,” Keef wrote on Twitter on Thursday (May 23). “Ill Smack The Sh– out her.”
Though he caught on late, the GBE rapper’s tweets was in response to a message Perry sent out back on Tuesday. “Just head a new song on the radio called ‘I hate being sober’ I now have serious doubt for the world,” she messaged on Twitter.
Keef seems to be so put off by Perry’s message that he plans to take things into the studio and record a new dis track aimed at the “Wide Awake” singer. “New Song Katy Perry Coming Soon,” he wrote.
Just heard a new song on the radio called “I hate being sober” I now have serious doubt for the world.
— Katy Perry (@katyperry) May 21, 2013
New Song Katy Perry Coming Soon
— AlmightySo (@ChiefKeef) May 23, 2013
On Tuesday, the same day that Perry sent her tweet, Keef was released from Dekalb County Jail in Georgia after being arrested for disorderly conduct. “Jus Got Out Of Dekalb County jail in Atlanta Mad As f—,” he wrote on Twitter accentuating his message with an array emojis.
On Sunday, MTV News was on the set with Keef and Gucci Mane as they filmed the video for their new single “Darker.”
- Boy Scouts Overturn Gay Youth Ban
- Jeremy Scott and New Era Drop Snake and Croc Print Hats
- Nike SB Dunk Low LR “Soft Grey/Anthracite”
- Haven Goes Where the Buffalos Roam for Spring/Summer Editorial
- Converse Auckland Racer “Grey/Red-White”
- Nike Lunar Flyknit Chukka – 2014 Preview
- #BasedGod, Wear My Dress: The Greatest Fashion School Thesis Ever Is Here
- Jon Favreau Directs ‘Destiny’ Ad For Bungie
- SIGMAFLYSIGMA iPhone 5 Cases Get Dipped in Céline-Inspired Prints